To apply for an apartment you’ll need the following:
- Completed application
- Photo identification
Steps to apply to become a tenant:
- Complete our Rental Application (you can type your info into the fields of this PDF application and then print and sign it).
- Mail, drop off or upload the the completed forms to INHS with photocopies of your required identification. (If dropping off, we can make photocopies for you.)
- When submitting your application, you will meet briefly with one of our Property Management staff to review the application and obtain any additional documentation that might be required.
- We will discuss the next steps to determine your eligibility.
What’s involved in processing your application?
Processing applications takes from 2 to 10 business days depending upon the completeness of information provided. These are the steps we take in that process:
- We will run a criminal background check.
- We will run a credit check to review your credit history. A larger security deposit or an employer reference may be requested if deemed necessary.
- We will conduct an internal income verification review to see if you have a stable and sufficient source of income or subsidy.
- We will contact the most recent landlord references from places where you have lived for a year or more. If you have a limited rental history, we may require a credible lease co-signer.