INHS helps you remain a successful homeowner by providing home maintenance classes and landlord training.
About our Home Maintenance Classes
Learn how to keep your home in good repair with these 4 "hands-on" classes, offered twice a year (spring and fall).
Save Money! Fix It Yourself!
- Make basic repairs to your house systems—plumbing, electricity, and general maintenance
- Learn what makes a home Green and Healthy.
- Understand how to protect yourself from lead, asbestos, radon, and mold.
- Learn how to keep water and heat in its place.
- Make sense of indoor air quality and efficiency.
Our friendly, knowledgeable instructor gives time for questions and uses “hands on” props in each lesson.
Classes meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at a downtown location announced when you register. The series costs $40 per person.
About our Landlord Training
If you own a home with a rental unit, you'll learn how to find and keep good tenants.
In this 3-hour class we'll tell you all you need to know about screening tenants, following fair housing laws, leases, and much more.
Landlord training classes are offered on an occasional basis.
To be notified when the next class is scheduled, email Pamela.