Keeping up with home maintenance can be hard – but INHS can help! We offer low-interest loans for homeowners anywhere in Tompkins County. Some limitations apply for some loans. Many working families are eligible so call us to see whether you qualify. Loans can range in size from $1,000 to $50,000. The average is $20,000.
What kinds of contracted projects do we typically fund? Here are some examples:
- Roof repair or replacement
- Energy efficiency improvements, such as insulation, heating systems and appliances
- Siding repairs or replacement
- Upgrading electrical wiring and/or new electrical service
- Repair of old plumbing to whole house plumbing upgrades
- Exterior painting
- Window replacement
- Fixing entry steps, stairways, and handrails
- Kitchen or bath remodels
- Foundation and outside the house drainage upgrades
INHS Project managers help the home owner determine that this roof is a priority repair.
Below is the roof as the contractors are working. Our Project Managers help you keep the project moving!