INHS is creating a new townhome neighborhood less than 3 miles from downtown Ithaca. Phase II construction of another 11 homes has begun and we expect they will be finished late winter 2014.
Holly Creek is a 22 unit townhouse-style development located in the Town of Ithaca.
Designed to make home ownership affordable each of the townhomes will be sold to a first time homebuyer and will not be rented. Each owner is part of the homeowners association and shares the costs for lawn cutting, snow plowing, exterior maintenance, etc.
Like most of INHS’s new construction homes, these will be both Energy Star and LEED certified. And they will also be part of INHS’s Community Housing Trust so they will be owner occupied and permanently affordable.
These brand new homes feature:
- 2 large BRs or 3 BRs of various sizes
- 1 ½ baths
- Separate LR and DR
- Large kitchen with serving counter open to DR
- Radiant heat and hot water
- Solid bamboo and linoleum floors
- Private rear patios
- Special sound control to minimize unit-to-unit noise
- Attic storage
- Secure outside storage
- Extensive landscaping
- Very low heating bills – $600 A YEAR or so for heat and hot water