INHS can help YOU with the financing to buy your first home.
Saving up for a down payment and covering closing costs is frequently a BIG barrier to becoming a home owner. We offer purchase assistance for these expenses and can even help you pay for improvements that your new home may need.
Once you know you’re ready to buy (and our home buyer ed classes can help you assess that), it’s time to look into financing arrangements.
Depending on your income, you may qualify for a grant or low interest loan to pay for down payment and closing costs, lowering your monthly payment by $130 a month or more! Sound good? Read on!
We’ll help you every step of the way. For example, we can:
• check your credit to make sure you’re ready
• help you fix problems that are holding you back
• pre-qualify you so you know what you can afford
• help you analyze the pros and cons of different mortgages
• work with your lender and realtor to close a deal
• provide advice on the house you’re buying
Ready to get started? Call 607.277.4500 ext 503
Schedule an appointment by emailing Diana.